Tuesday 20 June 2017

'Lucky in Love' ~ By Kylie

Hello lovely ones! Kylie with you all again today to share another layout with you using the Hazelwood collection by American Crafts.

Here is a little look at the completed layout-


I really wanted the butterfly's and bloom's be the statement for this layout which is why I opted for a dominate white background.

I began with a wreath background.There is something about white on white that appeals to me.I love the crisp lines and softness of colour.



I fussy cut quite a few of the Butterfly print.......


Teamed with some of the die cuts ,I think they added a nice touch.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout today.All supplies can be found in store.

Until next time,
Kylie xo

Products Used:











No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10