Friday 30 June 2017

Happy Travels | Shimelle | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new layout with you using some Shimelle products now available in the Sassy store!

I have recently been on an amazing 4 week holiday to Europe and the UK and so I have oodles of travel photos to scrapbook! 

So I decided on some awesome travel themed products from the Sassy store to create a few projects and share them with you! I have mostly used a couple of different products from some of the Shimelle collections!

The Crate Paper Journey cork embellishments add some great texture to this layout!

Thank you so much for joining me on the Sassy blog today! Be sure to check out the Sassy store for all these awesome goodies and loads more now in store!

Happy creating!


Shimelle Go Now Go Chipboard Stickers 3/Sheets  Shimelle Go Now Go Ephemera 40pk

Shimelle Starshine Flair Plastic Buttons 8/PkgShimelle Starshine Pioneer Paper 12x12

          Shimelle Starshine Galileo Paper 12x12   Journey Cork Stickers Phrases & Arrows
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10