Tuesday 9 May 2017

Carpe Diem Recipe Planning - Part 2 with Kylie.

Hi Friends.
Kylie back today with my second instalment of setting up my Carpe Diem planner with the new 'Recipe' collection by Simple Stories.Last week I showed you the supplies I had ordered in and today I am showing you the beginning of how my planner will be set up.We are getting into the fun stuff now and I'm so glad you are all following along for inspiration.
I've been busy customising this week. I think it's important for your planner to reflect your own style and tastes so be adventurous in how you like to set up your own.
Here is a little look inside the front cover.....

It's starting to look nice and busy now.Just how I like it.I made some cute planner clips from supplies I had on hand and I have a place for all my sticker sheets.


I love these little pocket fillers.The lovely folks at Simple Stories this week offered some FREE printables in the 'RECIPE' collection which you can find here. I'm not sure how long these will be up and available but they are super cute.There was some cute pocket fillers as well as some 3" x 4" cards that will blend beautifully with the items from store.



I added in one of the die cut dividers at the start and have added some more cute stickers for fun, front and back.





I used some of the washi tape from the 'Posh' collection down the border of the first divider.Just for a hint of colour. I also had some left over text stickers from a previous Simple Stories collection, to which I have added also.


You will also see how I am layering stickers as tabs at the top and down the sides of my dividers.Not only does this provide a practical use but its decorative as well.



I decided to place the conversion dashboard in next.This chart truly will save me about a million times when I cook!



As you turn the page I have placed my pocket divider in next.I added some stickers as a banner as well as a quote cut out from the Domestic Bliss collection also in store.It's a great range that works well with the Recipe collection.I plan to store any scribbled recipes or tear outs I find, until I can get them written up in my planner.There are many uses this could have though.


Next up was the Kitchen Inventory page.I have to be honest. I just wasn't feeling this list.I really didn't have a purpose for it so I decided to customise it to suit me, and am now making it my Eat Out list of fave restaurants.Again I have used paper from the Domestic Bliss range.
Here is the before photo.....


And here is the after......


You may like to keep the Inventory sheet as it was but this works much better for me.

I hope you have enjoyed Week 2 of this planning journey.Don't forget all the supplies used are in the Sassy store.
I can't wait to show you my progress next week!

Until then,
Kylie xo

Products used-

























1 comment:

  1. Hello! Please how many pages are you able to fit in this planner? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

09 10