Tuesday 2 May 2017

Carpe Diem Recipe planning- Part 1 with Kylie

Hi friends!
It's great to start another month with some fab goodies to play with.For May I am doing a 5 part series of blog posts, showcasing how I am setting up my Carpe Diem planner with the new Recipe inserts by Simple Stories. I have tried a few times to convert a planner for recipes but it never seemed to work for me.I was so glad to see the new 'Recipe' collection arrive in the Sassy store to make that so much easier!
If you aren't familiar with the Carpe Diem planners , let me fill you in.They are made by Simple Stories and to date are my most favourite planners to use.They are of a high quality finish and they just keep bringing out cute co-ordinating collections to use all the time.
You will find the Carpe Diem planners in store here.
So let's get started! This week I am showcasing the products I have had arrive to use in my planner setup.All found in store.
The Carpe Diem planners come in a great range of colours and the best part is you can buy a 'boxed' set which has lots of dividers etc for regular weekly planning OR you can buy them as a 'binder only' which means you don't get any accessories with the planner.This gives you the opportunity to 'build one' of your own.
This is the option I took as I have lots of other inserts at home that I could use in the future if I wanted to.
Choosing a colour is hard! I already have 4, (sorry not sorry), and I could easily own the full range.I ended up choosing 'Persimmon'......Trying saying that 10 times fast!.....This is a really different colour for me but it goes so well with the recipe collection as you will see in a moment!


This is an A5 planner features gold rings which I must admit I always prefer.The back of the binder also has a great storage slot as well.Perfect for adding a notepad etc into.




To the inside front there are also more slotted pockets as well as a clear pocket.You can also fit more things in behind in another large pocket.So plenty of room!





I went ahead and ordered the 54 piece insert pack in the Recipe theme.I was so pleased with it all, you really get a lot in the pack!





First up you receive these sweet die cut dividers.They really have a 'country kitchen' and 'homebaked' theme to them.





You also receive 6 tabbed, double sided dividers.These would be great for dividing up your different recipes into categories. I am going to laminate these to protect them.




You also receive a pocket divider.This would be great for storing your shopping lists in when you first scribble them down, as well as 3 sticker sheets.




You also get an extra 4 printed dashboards which are double sided.This is the front side-




How cool is the kitchen conversion print?? I totally need this!


And this is the back side- 


I love the 'Baking Substitutions' sheet!



You can see there is a lot of value in this pack! But we're not done there.......You also get inserts! Everything from Grocery Lists to Recipes!




I also went to store and ordered more of the recipe inserts, which you can buy in a pack like so here.




I also ordered the Recipe sticker book and was amazed at how many stickers you get! Take a look..........




I hope you will all join me next week, as I start to build my recipe planner.Don't forget you can purchase all of todays products via the website

Keep creating!
Kylie xo













No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10