Thursday 13 April 2017

Agnus | Domestic Bliss Pocket Pages

Hi :) I'm back with another share from my project life album! I am still working on February and am once again using the fun and bright Domestic Bliss collection from Simple Stories. 


While my previous post used this collection to document everyday life, I focused on the more domestic side of things this week and included some photos that might have normally not been included in our album even though they too make up the story of our lives. 


We make not enjoy doing the housework but at least this collection puts a fun spin on things and it would also work really well for your planners.


 I kept things nice and simple, and mainly just used the clear and cardstock sticker packs along with a scatter of enamel dots to dress up my cards and photos. 


Even the humble laundry on the line got a mention in this week's post ;) 




I cut out the centers from a few filler cards and used the frames to draw attention to a couple of pics and like the way it tied in to the first card on the previous page. 


Even though I often look for ways to make my cards more personalised, having pre-made filler cards with fun sayings makes documenting a lot quicker. 


I often hang on to various sorts of memorabilia and have used an invitation to create a flip up card to hold a few extra photos from my beautiful god-daighter's wedding. 

Products from the Sassy store...
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss - I Can't Adult 
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss - Mom Rules 
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss - Hello Life 
Simple Stories Faith - Love 
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss Sticker Pack
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss Enamel Dots 
Simple Stories Domestic Bliss Clear Stickers 
 Domestic Bliss Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x6 Horizontal Journalling Cards  
  
  
Thanks for stopping by xx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10