Friday 10 March 2017

You Hold the Key to My Heart | Simple Stories Love and Adore | Tarrah McLean

Hi there Sassy fans!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today sharing another layout featuring the gorgeous Simple Stories Love and Adore collection!

I started my layout by cutting a heart background cut file from the 'So Happy Together' paper with the pink side up! I then backed some of the holes in the hearts with other patterned papers. This photo is of my Mum with 3 of her treasures (as she calls them) my 2 sons and my niece Amelia! My Mum absolutely LOVES her grandchildren and can not get enough of them so this layout is dedicated to the love she holds for all of them...even the 2 treasures who were unfortunately not there that day..

As soon as I saw that 'You Hold the Key to My Heart' 3x4 card, I just knew that it had to be included on this layout....I found the metal key in my stash to add to it too...I think it goes perfectly! I used lots of the stickers, ephemera and chipboard stickers to embellish my layout and that flair button was from my stash too!
Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Be sure to check out the Sassy store...you never know what you might find in there!

Happy creating!


Products used and found in the Sassy Store:

                Love & Adore So Happy Together Paper 12x12     Love & Adore P.S I Love You Paper 12x12  Love & Adore Chipboards 6x12
                Love & Adore Bits and Pieces 47pk     Love & Adore Combo Cardstock Stickers Sheet 12x12     Love & Adore 4x6 Horizontal Journalling Paper 12x12 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10