Sunday 12 February 2017

Agnus | Project Life Insert

Hi again :) I have completed the insert I mentioned in my previous post documenting one of our summer adventures. 


I kept to the same products as the previous pages, with more watercolour elements to help tie things 
together. 


I combined a die-cut word with some simple journal strips to begin the page, and often use landscape photos as a backdrop for my journaling. I added a section from one of the watercolour cards I created in my first post to create a fun filler card - using the stitched accent to visually ground the two sides together.  


Bringing home a little bit of the beach with us, I used my fuse tool to enclose some beach sand into one of the pockets - adding a few hearts from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck 'No:6' Paper on the outside of the page protector. 


 Printing some of the pics smaller than the pocket allowed me to add colour with a patterned paper background as well as some dimension with the fun Hazelwood Chipboard phrases. 


Using the reverse side of the insert to document a different location - I created a couple of split cards that combined different patterned papers for an easy way of adding more colour. 


I used a frame from the Maggie Holmes Gather 'Moments' Paper and a chipboard accent from the Hazelwood Chipboard Thickers as a place to ground my journaling over another landscape photo. You can also see the reverse side of my sand pocket here and how I added another heart to hide the adhesive from the other side. 


I created another split card as a background for a smaller photo and used more watercolour hearts from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck 'No:6' Paper to add more interest to the page. 

Products from the Sassy store...
Crate Paper Color Reveal Watercolor Set 
Hazelwood Chipboard Thickers 
Project Life Fresh Edition Ephemera 
Hazelwood 'Roses' Paper 
Maggie Holmes Gather 'Moments' Paper
Hazelwood 'Sweet As Honey' Paper
Pink Paislee Moonstruck 'No:6' Paper 
Pink Paislee Ces't La Vie 'No:6' Paper
Core'dinations 12x12" White Cardstock Pack
WRMK Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool




   

  



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10