Tuesday 24 January 2017

Pocket Mail with Kylie

Hello lovely sassy scrappers.Kylie with you all again today with another fun project using more of 'Heart Day' by Crate Paper.You can check out the entire range right here.

I have made some Pocket Mail.If you aren't sure what Pocket Mail is, it is a creative way of sending a whole lot of paper goodness to penpals in clear pocket pages.I love sending things like planner clips,gift tags,stickers,ephemera even a tea bag! Full credit here to the original creator of pocket mail, Janette Lane.You can see her talents here.

I've also filmed a process video but before I share it, here are some photos of the finished result.







Pocket Mail really is a favourite of mine to create as it is quite quick and a great way to use any left over cuts of paper we all have stored away.And if you are addicted to stationery like I am, nothing beats receiving a creative letter full of goodies.

So without further to do, here is a little look at my process video.



I hope you have enjoyed my project for this week.
Until next time,

Kylie xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10