Saturday 3 December 2016

Pinkfresh Studios | Indigo Hills | Nae Bowell

Hey Lovelies, Nae here today and I am sharing with you a beautifully girly layout using an adorable The Cut Shoppe cut file and the beautiful bright blue papers of the Pink Fresh Studio, Indigo Hills collection. 
I absolutely love creating detail and interest without over complicating a design with too many layers. Using white as my main embellishment colour, it allows those embellishments I do choose to have colour (like the pink and the bright blue Indigo Hills stickers) to really shine and be the focus of the design. 

Using a circular design like the cut file from The Cut Shoppe really allows you to draw all of the focus into your photo.. Placing your photo right in the middle of the circular design is a great way of doing this. Graduating your colours, white, blue and then into a light pink, also helps to create that real circular feel to the layout. I just love how bright those blue papers are from Indigo Hills. So pretty!!
 

Ok girlies, that is it from me for now. I would love it if you would check out my process video. It goes through the entire process of how I created this layout. Jump over to the Sassy Scrapper store to grab your wonderful Indigo Hill supplies. They are still available in the store and I really suggest getting this collection! It is so beautiful. 

Love you guys, 
Nae xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10