Sunday 13 November 2016

Agnus | Project Life - Elle's Studio 'Tis The Season

Hi again :) I'm back with more December pages from my project life album using more gorgeous goodies from the Elle's Studio 'Tis The Season collection from the store. 


If you read my previous post you would have seen the large title page I created to mark the start of December and this week I came up with a fun way of filling the reverse side of that page. I used a holiday cut file from The Cut Shoppe with some glitter stickers to create my title, then hand stitched a circle to create a frame which I filled with little tags and lots of cute images that I hand cut from the 'Good Cheer' patterned paper. I added a few sequins and a sprinkle of spray mist to help it sparkle and loved the results. 


I decided to create some interactive elements for my this week and I adapted a simple library pocket template to create both large and small pockets. 


The large pocket will be great for holding Christmas cards and other memorabilia, while the smaller one fits inside a 3x4" pocket to hold a journal card whihc I created with the fun stamp set from the collection.   


I created a double layered pocket on the reverse side, by adding a few extra paper layers to the pocket - being sure to only apply adhesive to the outer edges of each piece to allow them to be filled.  


I filled this side with a few photos, cards and tags.


I also created a large tag to fit between my pockets by pairing some patterned paper with some lovely gold foiled cardstock which I ran through an embossing folder and love the texture it added to my tag. 


Products from the Sassy store...
'Tis The Season 6x6 Paper Pad
'Tis The Season Double Sided Journal Cards
'Tis The Season Bits & Pieces 
'Tis The Season Cutouts 
'Tis The Season Puffy Stickers 
'Tis The Season Lil Snippets Blank Labels
'Tis The Season Stamp Set 
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner Glitter Stickers
Heidi Swapp MP Gold Glitter Reinforcement Stickers 
MME Christmas on Market St Foiled Vellum 
Kaisercraft Elephant Ears Weave Cardstock
'Tis The Season 'Good Cheer' 12x12 paper
'Tis The Season 'Evergreen' 12x12 Paper
Bazzill Gold Foil Cardstock 
Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine Embossing Folder

Products from the Cut Shoppe...
Season's Greeting Cut File

  

Image result for Christmas on Market St Shining Stars Vellum Paper 

  

 The Season's Greetings cut file includes 7 Christmas themed icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10