Friday 23 October 2015

Twinkle Twinkle - Pink Paislee Yuletide

Hello Sassy Friends!

It's really hit me how quickly this year has flown. In a few weeks we will be saying good bye to school friends and looking forward to Santa's return. 
When I was at school we always had an end of year concert. One event has always stayed with me - my final year of kindergarten, when I was lucky enough to score the role of the star at the top of the Christmas tree. I was absolutely ecstatic, as I had admired the glittering costume and desperately wanted it to be mine... Proof that dreams can come true! ;)


Inspired by my star headband in the photo, I fished out as many stars as I could find in my Yuletide ephemera pack and complemented them some fine star stamping, rub-ons and a gorgeous big glittery star (which I recently re-homed, hehe.) The pack contains both paper and clear shapes. Those can be tricky to apply, but using Scrapbook Adhesives Adhesive sheets, it's a breeze! 

You can see a little video on how to use the sheets by clicking here


The word 'remember' is a foiled sticker from the collection. These stickers are stunning in real life. Beautifully translucent, they would look stunning over an image.


To compliment the glittering star, I've masked off half a paper star with washi and added glitter to the other half.

I'm sure you will agree that these enamel shapes are totally adorable! Another product that looks amazing in real life. I'm going to have to try hard to not hoard those candy canes!


Every star needs a tree... this tree clip was the perfect finishing touch.


If you are wanting to make a start on your Christmas projects, then you must make your merry way to the Sassy store, which is packed full of festive treats!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Chantalle

Create this page using Yuletide from the Sassy Store

Yuletide Sweater Weather Paper 12x12Yuletide Foiled Word Stickers Gold WordsYuletide Foiled Acetate & Cardstock Die-Cuts 61/PkgYuletide Glittered Enamel Shapes 17/PkgYuletide Paper Clips 6/PkgStazon Jet Black Ink PadScrapbook Adhesives Permanent Adhesive Sheets 10/Pkg

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10