Thursday 10 September 2015

Christmas layout and video with Anita Bownds

Hi..
happy Sassy Thursday!!
Today I'm sharing a Christmas layout and video 
using the Cocovanilla studio collection Tis the season 
I love how the colours in this collection are not over powering each other they flow together with the lighter tones. So with my layout I wanted the design to be straight down the middle, with white space on each side...
I hope you enjoy my video layout process
(first time doing voice over so be kind :)


And here is a better look at my layout





Products used
Tis The Season Accessory Sticker Pack 6x12Tis The Season All is Bright Paper 12x12 Tis The Season Die Cut Ephemera pack 46pcTis The Season Flair Pack 6pcTis The Season Merry & Bright Paper 12x12 Tis The Season Wood Veneer Pack 21pcAmerican Crafts Christmas Roller Date Stamp




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I loved the video Anita and it's so nice to hear your voice describing your techniques. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

09 10