Thursday 27 August 2015

LOL Eve Mini Album with Anita Bownds

Hi.....
Today I'm sharing another little fun mini Album using
Simple Stories So Fancy 

My daughter eve went to a party a few weekends ago and in her party bag she got theses funny face glasses with the nose and mo . 
We were having a little family BBQ and she walked out and sat at the table and started to drink her coke was to funny so I thought I would document it in this little mini album 

I had a few strips of white cardstock leftover 12x12 by 3 inch
Each strip of cardstock is scored at 4inches and I cut one panel off to create the cover


Then I glued the other strip inside the cover so it's like a pull out and now I'm ready to add patterned paper and embellishments 

I also wanted to add some minc foiled embellishments to my mini so I went through my cutfiles that I've saved and found this one from ChicTags


Putting it through the minc oh so lovely!!


So I foiled 2 one in pink and one in silver but I felt the pink went the best so I used them


I put a little tab on the inside to pull it out and here is the full inside of the album 


And here are some close ups 


I've been having so much fun playing with those chipboard frames they are so cute



And on the other side here is another photo and more embellishments 


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my little mini


So pop on over to the Sassy store and check out this fun range So fancy from simple stories 
So Fancy Bits and Pieces with Foil AccentsSo Fancy Fancy Paper with Gold Foiled Elements 12x12So Fancy Enamel Dots 60pkSo Fancy Chipboard Frames 24pkSo Fancy Besties Paper 12x12So Fancy Marquee Paper 12x12So Fancy Mint Watercolour /Triangles Paper 12x12So Fancy Yellow Watercolour /Triangles Paper 12x12Journey Woodgrain Chipboard ThickersMinc Reactive Light Pink Foil 12.25"X10' RollMinc Reactive Silver Foil 12.25"X10' RollHeidi Swapp Minc 12″ foil Applicator



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10