Wednesday 22 July 2015

Summer Vibes Chasing Away the Winter Blues


Hello to all our Sassy Scrappers.  Hands up if you are 'over' winter, tired of short days and cold weather! Well, I don't know about you but my hand just shot up in the air!!
My solution to the winter blues is scrapping some of my summer photos and I've found the
perfect paper range for it, Summer Vibes by Simple Stories. 
Available in the Sassy Scrapper Store HERE.




I've scrapped 3 pages with this range in the last few days and I fallen for it in a big way!
All of them are nice clean, simple pages and I love them, they bring back all the memories of last summer and the fun things we did.  Long warm days, walking on the beach at sunset, ice creams on hot days, colourful beach umbrellas and soaking up the warm summer sunshine.




I used my little Instax Share printer to print these photos of a short break we took to Lorne on the Great Ocean Road in January.  I think the white border on the photos helped to balance out the large block of white text on the patterned paper which I thought was just gorgeous.
 Because of their size it was easy to fit several photos on the page.
Then I added some of the die cut 'bits and pieces' and stickers scattered about the page to embellish.





 Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog, if you feel like scrapping some of 
your summer memories the 
 Simple Stories Summer Vibes Range is available in the Sassy Store.
Cheers and Happy Crafting to you.

Leonie Neal-Dawson.


                           Summer Vibes 2x12 & 4x12 & 6x12 Journalling Card Elements Paper 12x12   Summer Vibes Red Wood/Grid Paper 12x12   Summer Vibes 2x2 & 6x8 Journalling Card Elements Paper 12x12                                                      



Summer Vibes Expression Sticker Sheet Summer Vibes Bits and PiecesSummer Vibes Fundemental Sticker Sheets 


Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10