Wednesday 17 June 2015

Fine and Dandy - Life Is Good


Hello and welcome to the Sassy Scrapper blog.  
Leonie here today and I'm sharing another page today with the Dear Lizzie 'Fine and Dandy' Collection from American crafts. 


I used the all the stars and hearts from the sticker sheet to scatter over my page.  I even arranged some raindrop stickers to make a little flower.



More stickers here with the balloons and 'hooray' sentiment.




The little phrases below I fussy cut from the 'Celebration' paper in the collection.




Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today, happy crafting.

Leonie Neal-Dawson.


Fine and Dandy Shenanigans Paper 12x12Fine and Dandy Pretty Packages Paper 12x12Fine and Dandy Celebrate Paper 12x12Fine & Dandy Accent and Phrase Stickers
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10