Friday 29 May 2015

Summer 1978 - Crate Poolside

Hello Sassy Friends!

Woot, the weekend is here and I have a box of tasty Crate Poolside goodies to play with :)

I'm sure my DH won't be completely thrilled with me showing off his adorable toddler belly in this page... but it's so cute, how could I not scrap it!


There are a lot of new things in store that I am totally excited about, like the Ombré Hero Arts ink pads. Three complimentary shades of colour in one shot... I need to have them all!
 
I've used the 'Pool to Navy' pad here with some Prima and Kaisercraft splat stamps. The large chipboard sticker brought my title together and I couldn't resist the teeny flip flops -  too adorable!


The Poolside frames feature printed chipboard, as well as gold glitter acrylic finishes, like the sun shown here.

You may have seen these gorgeous Poolside mason jars on social media. Just add a spot of journalling or a bit of bling and you're good to go!

Thanks so much for stopping by - may your weekend be a crafty one!

Chantalle x


 Poolside Admit One  Paper 12x12 Poolside Swim Lessons Paper 12x12 Poolside Die-Cut Cardstock Window Pockets 6/Pkg Jar Shapes W/Gold Foil & Glitter AccentsPoolside Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold Accents
Poolside Die-Cut Cardstock Frames 15/Pkg W/Gold Glitter AccentsHero Arts Ombre Ink Pad - Pool to NavyKaisercraft Texture Stains Clear StampRanger Dylusions Cherry Pie Ink SprayRanger Dylusions Vibrant Turquiose Ink SprayColour Shine Spritz Mustard 2oz



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10