Thursday 2 April 2015

Pretty Things - Anita Bownds

Hi...everyone
Happy Thursday
This week I'm sharing some things to make your planner pretty 



I started by creating a template in my silhouette studio
you can download the cut file here




Then you fold all of the flaps


Then using a circle punch 2 circles I've used glitter cardstock 
and you will need 2 mini brads


Line up the middle of your envelop and mark with a pencil
 where you want your holes and using a poker..poke to holes


And holes through the center of your 2 circles and pop them into the holes in your envelop


Once you have cantered the hole in the middle of the envelop


Add your double sided tape


And glue it down pop the brad through the circle into the envelop
and use the 2 openings to split the back of the brad open


Then add some double sided tape to the bottom flap and tuck it inside the envelop and remove the paper strip and press down to stick it closed 


Now it looks like a cute envelop


And now we add some twine so you can keep it closed


And as I'm adding it to my planner I use one of the pages 
out of my planner to line up the holes


Using a poker tool I have put 2 marks where I want the holes to go


Punch 2 holes Using a binder punch 


Now it's really to add to your planner


But I really wanted to add a little something extra to mine


And here is what it looks like in my planner





So let's make some little pretty paper clips to add to the planner
Using the strips from the paper pad and paper clips I didn't end up using the washi tape


Fold a 6 inch strip in half and cut it at 3 inches



Then fold it in half and snip a triangle out of the bottom and add some double sided tape


Fold it over the inside of the paper clip and 
punch out a shape I've used a heart


out of glitter cardstock to add on top


Punch out 4 hearts 2 small and 2mini


And add double sided tape to them along with the paper clip


Add a touch of strong glue to the mini hearts 
to adhere them on the front and back of the small hearts 


Take a mini strip of glitter cardstock and add some double sided tape
Fold it over the end of the paper clip and cut a little triangle out


And here are some close ups 
plus a look at how I used a heidi swapp stamp to stamp the numbers on my calendar 



I hope you find creating these pretty things super fun to make

Products in the sassy store 

Heidi Swapp Black and White Memory PlannerHeidi Swapp Memory Planner 12x12 Paper PadHeidi Swapp Memory Planner Photo FramesMake Pretty Stuff Numbers StampsSeptember Skies Ephemera PiecesOpen Book Gold Foil Vellum Newspaper Paper 12x12



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. fabulous work Anita - great ideas! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this <3 gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete

09 10