Thursday 9 April 2015

pretty birthday dates in your planner - Anita Bownds

Hi everyone,
This week I'm sharing more pretty stuff to make your planner more you.
I started off by using these fabulous stamps 



To add the days of the week I took all April out of the planner to stamp
Each day of the week

Here is a close up of how kool those stamps look you could even stamp them in a different 
Colour ink


And as its my daughter Kara's 14th birthday this month I thought I would 
Decorate the day of her birthday in my planner 


Using the same stamps I added 14th and then one of the little chipboard frames
Over the top of a mini foiled card


I also wanted to add something else using the die cut paper 
I had cut out a heart out of the middle of it the other week with a heart stencil. 
so I cut a 5x7 bit of patterned 
Paper from the hello beautiful paper pad and then a 5x7 bit of vellum 


I glued the vellum over the top of the patterned paper then the die cut paper on top of the vellum 
Using some glitter glue I drew a heart around the heart shape that was cut out with a template 


And added a gold glitter arrow sticker that I cut in half 
and a little die cut word love in the middle Of the heart 
then using one of the pages I lined it up and punched 4 holes and added it to my planner


I hope you have fun playing in your planner this week decorating 
Everyone's birthday .

Check out the sassy store for these products 


Happy Crafting



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10