Monday 9 March 2015

Project Life | Week Five...

Hi there Sassy Friends! Welcome to another week of Project Life 2015.  Today I am sharing with you my Week 5 | February 2 - 8.
 
 
This week I am still playing with the very versatile Dear Lizzy Serendipity collections with a few touches of Amy Tangerine Stitched collection.  And by versatile, I mean life saver..! I have a photo this week that is glaringly out of place in all of its plum coloured glory. How many other collections could I use to meld such randomness together!  See. Versatile. *wink*
 
 
The plum colour, wasn't so hard to work with after I teamed it with some gorgeous turquoise and golden hues.  And why did I have such a difficult photo to start with? Well, my High School kids don't have sports shirts at their school. On their sporting carnival days, they are encouraged to dress up as crazy as possible.  My two wanted to support their house and their team colour just happens to be this garish purple... It make for a good story and so the photo was used to help document this memory.   
 

 
Week Five was also the second week back at school. It was a hard week of adjustment and illness. It was also a timely reminder to document the bad along with the good.  A hard week is usually rare for us and it also needed to be documented for the sake of truthfulness and accountability.
 
 
But by the end of the week, we had new adventures to share.  The fabulous Prima Alpha Stickers are brilliant for adding an extra dimension to photos.  I love their size and the texture.  I've teamed this phrase with a small word sticker from the Amy Tangerine Stitched Accent & Phrase Stickers.
 
 
Unlike last week, Week Five contains a lot of photos.
 
 
By now I'm sure, it's no surprise to learn how much I appreciate photo collages! LOL!
 
 
And when I can, I love adding QR Codes to the pages of my Project Life.
 

To finish off my spread this week I needed to add a touch more of that troublesome colour I mentioned earlier! Thankfully with the help of watercolour paper and paints the solution came easily.

 
With a few layers and journaling hopefully I've managed to draw the eye across the page for all the right reasons. *grin* Did I mention I'm not a huge fan of the plum colour?? *wink*
 
Thanks for joining me here today. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section of this blog post. Or maybe if you're feeling my frustration with purple, you could share what colours you find it difficult to work with too!
 
Sassy Supplies:
 
Amy Tangerine Stitched Felted 12x12 Paper
 
Amy Tangerine Stitched Interlock 12x12 Paper
 
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Hello Honey Paper 12x12
 
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Odds and Ends Paper 12x12
 
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Hello Beautiful  Paper 12x12
 
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Ephemera Pieces with Rose Gold
 
Dear Lizzy Serendipity Watercolour Words
 
Amy Tan Stitched Accent and Phrase Stickers
 
Prima Fairy Belle Alphabet Stickers
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yummy product to work with - LOOOVE those word die cuts! I think you've done an awesome job with the purple:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, and so many tips, cute ideas !! Love love love this Leanne !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've rocked this page. Loved how you've pulled d page together.

    ReplyDelete

09 10