Wednesday 10 December 2014

Paper Christmas Wreath with Process Video


Hello Sassy Scrappers, Leonie here today with a Christmas Mixed Media canvas 
to share with all our readers.  
I also have a process video to share showing how I made the 12x12" Canvas below.



I used this paper from the
Websters Pages range All That Glitters, to form my paper wreath. 
The paper has a gorgeous gold glomesh pattern which I used to trace and cut out 
A LOT of leaves.  It took almost two full pieces of the paper to get out the required
amount of leaves I needed for the wreath.

All that Glitters Reflect Paper 12x12

I've a couple of detail shots below 






So sit back and watch the video below to see how I made this lovely Christmas Decoration.



Check out all the products I've used from the Sassy Store below.

Cheers Leonie Neal-Dawson.
All that Glitters Loved Vellum Paper 12x12 Colour Shine Spritz Gold Lame 2oz 
Prima Art Basics Light Paste Opaque Matte 236ml Prima Art Ingredients Glass Glitter Gold Rush 56g
Prima Junkyard Findings Rusty Zippers Essentials Sequins Gold
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10