Wednesday 26 November 2014

Gossamer Blue - On My Desk

Hello, Leonie here this morning sharing one last project with the 
Gossamer Blue - On My Desk then it's on to something Chrismas!

Here's my page for today. 



I used several of the diamond die-cuts and wood veneer to help determine 
the title and sentiment on my page.  
I also added some gold spray ink to the flowers and gold gel pen boarders around the patterned paper.




I really like the layered effect here with the 3x4 acetate cards.




Thanks for stopping by the Sassy Scrapper blog.  Please follow the links below for 
all the Gossamer Blue products featured today.
Happy creating.
Cheers
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


On My Desk Screensaver 12x12 Paper On My Desk Multitasker 12x12 Paper


On My Desk You're a Gem  12x12 Paper On My Desk Wood Veneers


On My Desk Gold 3x4 Transparencies On My Desk Die Cuts Ephemera On My Desk Puffy Stickers

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've used those transparency cards... might have to do some shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete

09 10