Saturday 1 November 2014

Cigar Box Secrets, Prima Marketing..


Hello Sassy Scrappers.  
Did anyone miss me when I wasn't here on Wednesday? ;) 
I've had some internet issues (boohoo) hence the Saturday blog post from me.   
So it's the weekend and hands up if you're getting creative this weekend with paper and glue?

I've gone vintage this week with the Cigar Box Secrets range which is a 
perfectly designed range for vintage photo's.
Well...my photo is vintage at least but I still managed to bring some 
bright fresh colours onto my page.

Prima Marketing Cigar Box Secrets
'Wedded Bliss'



 To construct my page I layered and adhered lots of the Journalling notecards together with 
Prima Art Basics Gel.  
Once it was dry, I blended Gelatos around the edges of the cards to add some extra colour.  
Lastly it was time for some stamping and I also outlined the cards with a white Pitt Artist Pen.



See the Mica flakes sprinkled across the page?  They remind me of confetti...so were very well
suited to this Photograph of my Grandparents wedding.  



See below for links to the products used on my page.
That's it from me today, happy weekend to you.

Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.



Cigar Box Panatela Paper 12x12Cigar Box Perfecto Paper 12x12Cigar Box 4x6 Journalling Cards
Cigar Box Cork Stickers

Cigar Box Clear Stamp 2.5 x 3 inch

Prima Art Basics and Art Ingredients 

Prima Art Basics Soft Matte Gel Transparent 250ml Prima Art Ingredients Mica Flakes Henna 28g

Faber Castell Dessing Memory Craft Gelatos
Faber Castell Gelatos Gift Set

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10