Thursday 17 April 2014

water girl layout - polka dot party

Hi everyone 
Anita here sharing another mixed media layout
Using the lovely papers from dear lizzy polka dot party

My layout is of
My daughter eve having fun in the pool on her birthday
This is how I created my background for my layout
I applied gesso to my white cardstock using a plastic card
Then sprayed my gesso background with the mister hueys first kiss then to get a lighter colour 
I sprayed it with water

Next I mixed hot pink paint and water in a mini mister and sprayed it on to my background and let it run a bit then I stamped 5 different stamps over my background randomly


Then I used a stencil from kaisercraft with texture paste and while the texture paste was still wet I sprinkled glitter so it would stick to the texture paste


Added patterned papers and a few rhinestones 
So pop on over to the sassy store and check out polka dot party

Products in the sassy store

Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Warm WelcomeDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Clever Card PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Fantastic Favours PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Cheerful Chalkboard Paper
Mr Hueys Mist First Kiss PinkPaint Hot PinkRhinestones Soft PinkMaggie Holmes Flea Market Gold DoilyKaisercraft Tiny Dot Texture Clear StampPrima Clear Stamp No 15
Sunrise Sunset Clear Acrylic Stamp no 475 Cents Clear StampsKaisercraft Script Clear Stamp
Kaisercraft Damask 12x12 TemplateKaisercraft Mini Blooms ButtercreamDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Flourishing Flowers Paper


Crafty hugs Anita 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Really very pretty, adorable layout, love it !! ;-) your background is awesome ! :-) and papers are perfect with it !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10