Wednesday 23 April 2014

Amy Tangerine - Plus One - My Happy Place

Hi, Leonie here on this fourth Wednesday in April.
Can you believe we are almost into May already!!  
We've just had our Easter break and 
 here I am scrapping a picture from last years Easter Holiday! 
Oh dear!  

The Amy Tangerine - Plus One range is a lovely combination of bright, fun colours.  I like that there are also quite a few Black and White or in this case Grey and White patterns in this range which make a great base for a layout.  
It makes the colours you add really pop off the page. 

Here's the page I created. 



I used the floral black and white paper to make a large bunch of flowers on my layout.
I coloured the flowers with water colour pencils and then fussy cut the flowers.



These brads are so cute with funky little designs on them.  
The alphabet stickers are also from the Plus One range Sticker Sheet.
I also added some water colours to the base card stock.



I used one of the Journalling cards with the 'My Happy Place' text from the patterned paper as a title card on my Layout. 


If you haven't yet had a chance to scrap with this fun range head over to the Sassy Scrapper shop to 
see the full range of papers and lots of Embellishments.

All the products I've used are linked below.
Cheers, until next week from
Leonie.

Amy Tangerine Plus One Combo Paper 12x12  Amy Tangerine Plus Duet Paper 12x12  Amy Tangerine Plus One Sidekick Paper 12x12
Amy Tangerine Plus One Pair Paper 12x12  Amy Tangerine Plus One Couples Paper 12x12  
Amy Tangerine Accent and Phrase Stickers    Amy Tangerine Plus One Flairs
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. looks awesome, lovin the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. I especially love the flowers.. they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your layout, that's so great how you cut every flowers and place them on your LO and colored them. Pretty work !! ;-) and I like a lot this picture !

    ReplyDelete

09 10