Wednesday 20 November 2013

Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Flea Market Collection

Hello Leonie here,  welcome to my Wednesday post.  
I have a cute layout to share using the super sweet 
products from the Flea Market range by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.
All of which you can find here in the Sassy Scrapper Store. 

Here's my page.


I wanted to really show you how cool these photo overlays are, so I've used a 
few of them on my page today not just over my photo but also by themselves.
It worked out kind of cool because you can see through the overlays to the stencilling and mists on
my background paper.  I usually cover up a lot of the background work on my base which I 
often think is a bit of a shame. ;)


I also made a bit of a feature of banners on this page.
Firstly with the chipboard banner, shown below- which comes on the 12x12 chipboard sheet.
I've used the negative punch out and I still have the positive left for another project.


The other banners I used come from the ephemera pack of diecuts.
There are two small banners that come pre-sewn together.
What I did was cut some elements from the patterned paper and created my own banners
by sewing them together on my sewing machine.
The Banners on the left are the ones I made and the ones on the right come in the ephemera pack.


And my last little tip with this page is that I used the packaging to type my journalling on
and them cut it into strips before attaching 
to my page. 


Hope you've enjoyed this page layout. Aren't these
papers and products from the Flea Market range just so cute.
Cheers, 


Maggie Holmes Flea Market 12x12 Adhesive Chipboard Maggie Holmes Flea Market Ephemera Pack Maggie Holmes Flea Market Photo Overlays Maggie Holmes Flea Market Resin Flowers
Maggie Holmes Flea Market Tag Sale Paper Maggie Holmes Flea Market Heirloom Cutouts Paper Tasha Teal 9pk Lady Godivas Strawberry Ice 9pk
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the bright colors and the used techniques on the background! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

09 10