Friday 1 November 2013

Close Knit cards

Hello Sassy Friends!

Pinch and a punch... November already, whoohoo! 
For those of you that celebrated Halloween last night, I hope the sugar high has worn off ;) 
We had lots of spooky little friends over who had lots of fun!

This month I'm going to be creating with Crate's new Close Knit collection, which is perfect for scrapping beautiful family moments or creating something special for dear friends.

To start us off, I have created some cards for said special people in my life 
who are celebrating birthdays soon.
The colours in this collection and kraft are perfect partners. 
I have used some pre-cut cards and mixed up the elements for a masculine or feminine feel.
This birthday card uses a Crafters Workshop mask, some Gold Lamé Color Shine, some Close Knit ephemera, wood veneer and a dinky little epoxy that I made using the Epiphany crafts circular tool.
This next one, I've pared right down for a more graphic feel.
The title was cut using my Silhouette and matted with some 'Hugs & Kisses' and 'Togetherness' papers. The word hooray uses the wood grain side of 12x12 Cutouts Laughter and for extra dimension, I've gone over the letters with Glossy accents. A few clear sequins add a bit of interest.
The last card is for my dear sister who celebrates new month. Try as I might, my skew eyes 
can hardly ever sew a straight line, lol. I've paired the crazy sewing with a gorgeous 
floral chipboard sticker, a couple of cutouts and some buttons
Hope you've enjoyed today's post. Thank you to all those who entered
 our October scrap lift challenge! The winner will be announced soon :)

Till next time!

Chantalle



 Close Knit Togetherness Paper  Close Knit Hugs and Kisses Paper  Close Knit 12x12 Cutouts Laughter Paper  Close Knit 12x12 Chipboard Accent Phrase  Close Knit Ephemera Pack

PREORDER Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Bubble Caps - Round 25mmClose Knit Wood Veneer Shapes and PhrasesPREORDER Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Tool - Round 25mm


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I especially love the Sister one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards !!! Love them all... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete

09 10