Sunday 22 September 2013

Lets Celebrate.....

Good morning..... Rikki here and another Sunday passing marking nearly the end of the weekend :( but notice I did say nearly!!! Today I have another share using Webster's Let's Celebrate, which has been the perfect range for my daughters Birthday photos that I was trying to get to one day..... I am sure I am not alone in the one day pile (psssttt I also have one of those with the kids school photos, so if you have any tips on how to get rid of that pile please let me know).
 
I love this range as it make a beautiful page, and makes it quite a quick process when you are time poor.
 
 
So as you can see I nice quick page, using some left overs for the fussy cut cupcakes from last week and a banner that I also cut previously all I had to do was add some foam mount.
 

 I love the journal card set as it was a perfect mat for the photo and it was so quick to put together and its a great way to use your scraps also, this helps draw your eye to the photo which I wanted to be the focus.

 
Websters Lets Celebrate Journalling Cards
Websters Lets Celebrate Journalling Cards      

MME Enamel Dots Unforgettable Firsts
MME Enamel Dots Unforgettable Firsts      

 
Don't forget to enter in this months blog hop, you still have plenty of time to be in the running for some awesome prizes....
Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10