Sunday 7 July 2013

On This Day... Sunday...

Good morinng, how are you this Sunday? I am trying to convince my kids and a barking dog to sleep in, because its the holidays just started, but I am having no luck at all.... and its a freezing morning, and I don't wanna get out of bed!!! (OK now that I sound like one of my kids whining)...
 
So for the month of July, I will be using the beautiful Kasiercraft On This Day range and I love everybit of my kit from Sassy Scrappers, I love how it has suprised me as it isnt something that I would normally gravitate too, but I think I will be exploring this style more often.
 

Fussy cutting adds instant dimension, you can add foam mount under the flowers or you can also just use a little bit of adhesive in the center of your flower clusters.... perfect for those scrappers that dont like lumpy and bumpy pages.


The Kaisercraft diecut pack comes with a number of co ordinating embellishments and for me the hardest thing  for me is deciding what to use on what page, but there are alot in the pack making them great value.

 
On this Day Matrimony
On this Day Matrimony



On this Day Vows

On this Day Vows


On this Day Collectables

On this Day Collectables

Imaginarium Words Love Cherish and Adore

#IDW0026 Imaginarium Words Love Cherish and Adore

 
 I hope that this has inspired you dont forget to enter this months challenge, and I would like to say and share some love to the design team,I loved the design teams interpetation of the mood board, I love how different each layout was, stunning work!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Rikki, the colours are so soft with a pop of stronger colour from the fussy cutting. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10