Tuesday 18 June 2013

Time to Remember

Hi There!

I hope you are all staying warm & dry! It has been pouring with rain in our little neck of the woods for days.

I am working with Pink Paislee Hope Chest this month & I'm really enjoying the neutral, vintage theme of this collection.I decided to pull the green from the papers & mixed in some orange/peach colours for something a bit different.

I've used some gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chippies with a mix of blooms



The Time to Remember & Peacock feather chippie are from Imaginarium Designs. To alter these I first coated with gesso. Then I sprayed Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mist in Chartreuse all over feather & Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mist in Georgia Peach on the title. While wet I sprinkled some American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder in Blush & set with a heat gun.

These smaller peacock feathers were altered the same as the larger one. The little cherub was fussy cut from the Butterly Garden collection paper.


I have mixed some Kaisercraft blooms with some Prima flowers, Prima Resin & Prima say it in crystal flourish.

Products Used
Pink Paislee Butterfly Gardens Botanical Gardens
Pink Paislee Hope Chest Keepsakes
Pink Paislee Hope Chest Heirloom
Pink Paislee Hope Chest Ephemera
Prima Flower Akran Natural
Kaisercraft Ivory Ribbon Rose
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms Honey
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms Sage
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms Coral
Prima Resin Treasure Cherub with Bird

You can find Pink Paislee Hope Chest in the shop here

& Imaginarium Designs Chipboard in the shop here

Thanks for looking!

 

Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10