Tuesday 21 May 2013

These are the days...

Hello lovely scrappy friends!

We all have those days which we wish could just go on forever. A couple of weeks ago 
I had one like that and I'm so thankful for Scrapbooking, so I can remember it all over again.

I've been creating with Echo Park's 'Today's Story' Photo Freedom kit all month 
and as you will see with this layout, it's so versatile, I've been able to give it a totally different tone to my other projects.


By pulling out just a few colours, it's given the layout a lovely softness. (It's not often that 
I do a girlie layout but I so enjoyed this one!) I've stamped directly onto the page in places, 
as well as onto some extra card stock. I then fussy cut the shapes and raised a few on 
pop dots for a bit of height.
Whoohoo, I'm learning something new every day, lol. Super excited about this embossing... How great would it be for Project Life, to jazz up an ordinary journalling card!

New Greatest View goodness, teamed with a stunning Glitz ampersand (using Heidi Swapp 'Serendipity' paper) available at the Silhouette online store.

Thanks for popping in today
Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead!

Chantalle






This would be a great alternative stamp!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the soft colour palette and that huge ampersand rocks :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!! Love the embossing..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fab page Chantalle,the colours are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh? it's simple, bright & cool!
    Like it))

    ReplyDelete

09 10