Thursday 25 April 2013

Sunshine and Happiness

 hi everyone..
here is my last layout for this month using Simple Stories Vintage Bliss
and ive loved using this wonderful collection ..
so i wanted to create a background that stood out with only using a few papers

 

i misted lots of blue and added a few splats of pink oh and a few flicks of yellow then i let it dry 
{and yes i hate waiting for things to dry}
i used a black fine liner pen and circled some of the little droplets
 next i used a set of stamps
Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Clear Acrylic Stamps 

and stamped them on my background then added some bling

 
 i hope you have enjoyed my showcase of Simple Stories Vintage Bliss
this month.. so pop on over to the sassy shop and check out this awesome range
 
happy crafting
hugs
Anita..xx
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is so so gorgeous Anita! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am loving this all and I dont even know where to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10