Friday 5 April 2013

Live life in full colour!

Now, you may have guessed that I LOVE colour... So when I was given the opportunity to work with the new 'Color me Happy' by Glitz Designs, I did a little dance of joy!
I'm sure you will agree that this month's sketch is über cool! 
We love seeing your takes on the challenges every month, so go on, enter your sketch layouts via the sidebar on the blog or Show us Your Stuff via email, sending us the creations you've cooked up using Sassy products!
This is my take on this month's sketch
For me, this is one of those collections where I wish I had two of everything! 
Those giant rhinestones have me swooning!


I didn't want to overdo the colour, so I've kept these Pink Paislee 'Artisan' arrows plain and then highlighted a couple Studio Calico wood veneer arrows with some Color Shine

My little man painted my face one day and then took this pic afterwards to admire his handy work! I've hidden my journaling on the subject, in an Amy Tangerine vellum envelope. 
I'm loving these at the moment.
This is the April sketch...


... and the Sassy Supplies used




Colour Me Happy Rainbow Chevron washi tape









Wishing you a wonderful weekend! See you soon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Funny & bright LO! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout and those colours are perfect for that range of pp love it xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10