Friday 10 August 2012

Prima Meadow Lark Step by Step

Hi There!

I'm Shell Carman. I am so happy to be guest designing for Sassy Scrapper!!
I met Olga online a couple of months ago & she invited me to GDT for August. It turns out Sassy Scrapper is actually only 20mins up the road from me. How convenient is that!

I have been scrapping for about 5 years now. My style is vintage/shabby chic. I prefer to create girly pages & I am ADDICTED to flowers!! Some of my fav brands are Prima, Websters Pages, Graphic 45, Glitz Designs & My Minds Eye.

I blog here

Olga put together some gorgeous Prima Meadow Lark goodies for me to play with. Today I would like to share my second layout I created with a step by step!


First up take a sheet of Prima Meadow Lark Windsong to use as your background.

Cut a piece of white cardstock 9.5"X10.5". Punch a border along the top & bottom. Stick this in the centre

Take the sheet of Prima Meadow Lark Floralee. Fussy cut the gentle beauty bird circle & put this to the side. Cut a piece 12"X4.5". Stick this in the centre of the white cardstock
Cut your photo using a 4" cirlce. Cut a photo mat from Kaisercraft Lollypop Weave 4.5" circle. I have used a 6" paper doily but you could use a 6" plain circle, scallop circle or die cut. Stick these altogether on top of the Floralee paper sitting slightly to the right side (don't stick all the way down just yet as you will need to do the next step first)
I have used a Cheery Lyn Doily 4" die but you could use paper doilies, 4"circle, scallop circle etc X2 from the Prima Meadow Lark Chloe sheet. Stick these diagonally on the top left & bottom right corner of you centre circle
Take out some of your chipboard pieces (I have used the large bunch of flowers with the yellow background & the single pink flower with the yellow background & a bird) Stick the larger chipboard piece on the left side of the top circle & the bird beside that. Stick the smaller chipboard piece on the right side of the centre circle. Take the pink chipboard banner piece & stick your title on using the Prima Meadow Lark alphas. Stick this under the large flower chipboard piece.
Stick the pearl bling flourish (LUV this!!!) underneath the title

Stick a Prima Kennedy Rosette flower, A Kaisercraft bloom & Green Tara Rose underneath the bird.
Stick a Prima Meadow Lark Vinetta, Prima Kennedy Rosette, Kaisercraft bloom & Manor House Creations sprinkles flower on the right hand side overlapping both the centre & bottom circle
Take the fussy cut bird circle from earlier & use some foam tape to stick underneath the flowers on the right hand side
Use the purple ribbon with the white pattern. Cut X2 lengths 9.5". Stick these just underneath the punched border on the white cardstock
Take 2 chipboard word pieces (I have used sweet & laughter ) Stick sweet on the top left side overlapping the large flower chipboard piece & bird. Stick laughter on the right side overlapping the Vinetta flower
Finish off with some Liquid pearl. I have used this around my circles/doilies & aloing my punched border


Materials Used
Prima Meadow Lark Windsong paper
Prima Meadow Lark Floralee paper
Prima Meadow Lark Chloe paper
Prima Meadow Lark chipboard pieces
Prima Meadow Lark ribbon & lace trim
Prima Meadow Lark Vinetta flowers
Green Tara 3cm Pink Roses
Prima Kennedy Rosette
Manor House Creation sprinkles purple
Kaisercraft Buttercream Blooms
Prima Natures Garden Pearls & Crystals flourish
Kaisercraft Coconut weave cardstick
Kaisercraft Lollypop weave cardstock
Ranger Liquid Pearl White Opal
Ranger Liquid Pearl Pink petal
Marth Stewart Deep Edge Punch Embroidery
Prima Meadow Lark alphabet stickers

These can all be found in the Sassy Scrapper shop http://www.sassyscrapper.com.au/

I hope you enjoyed this step by step! I will be back soon with my last page & a card.
Thanks again to Olga & Sassy Scrapper for having me XX

1 comment:

09 10