Wednesday 8 August 2012

Found Inspiration...Lift and Mix

Huge Hello Everyone!!

Hope your all having a fantastic week!

I have been creating something a little different this week with

Echo Park So Happy Together collection.

So happy together,echo park

So Happy Together Patchwork-So Happy Together Patchwork  So Happy Together Happy Stripes-So Happy Together Happy Stripes


With some added help with Kaisercraft paints...

Sea Breeze Paint-Sea Breeze PaintPaint Hot Pink-Kaisercraft, Paint, Hot PinkPaint White-Kaisercraft, Paint, WhitePaint Grass Green-Kaisercraft, Paint, Grass Green
A few lovely Manor House Flowers and Kaisercraft Blooms ...

Fairy Floss Lemon 6pc-Fairy Floss Lemon 6pc    Kaisercraft Blooms Sunset-Kaisercraft, Blooms, Sunset


and largely inspired She Art stencil...

Pink Paislee She Art Vintage Doily Mask-Pink Paislee She Art Vintage Doily Mask     Pink Paislee She Art Paper Dolls Bits and Pieces-Pink Paislee She Art Paper Dolls Bits and Pieces

Have you seen any She art creations from the jaw dropping talented Christy Tomlinson??

My Photo 

This Women is one of my MOST FAVE Mixed Media Artist!

the way Christy plays with colours and layer is amazing!!

Christy has a free Tutorial every month using her kits, but since Christy is all the way over in the U.S.A  I find myself searching in my own stash ....

I was inspired by her Tutorial June Scarlet Lime Mixed Media kit where Christy came up with a sweet creations of  a pattern vase of flowers.....

So drawing from her little tutorial and Playing with the lush colour mix from Echo Park Happy Together.. I created my own spin on this fantastic Mixed Media piece....






   
  I just LOVE the brights! the layers and all the texture!!

What i LOVE most of all is the fun i had playing with all these paints and colours, with all these brights it helps to chase away the cold winter days :}

Hope i have inspired you to have a play and have a go at your own Mixed media art, I'm sure if you sit down and watch Christy you too will just dive into your stash and come out with a lovely creation and a smile apon your face :}

Happy Creating!

{{{HUGS}}}
Samantha

1 comment:

09 10