Tuesday 31 July 2012

Webster's Pages Girl Land!

Good morning everyone, it is Hetty here today with my first blog post sharing some of the beautiful Webster's Pages Girl Land papers. Olga also send me some gorgeous matching Prima and Manor House flowers and I think the colours are just fantastic.

First up we have a layout. This is a photo of one of my twin girls at a birthday party where she had her face painted, butterflies seem to be her thing at the moment.

and a close up:
Just love the teal and lilac colours together with a splash of soft yellow!

Next is a card.

this time I used some stronger colours like the pink and blue, love the effect.

Here are some of the flowers I used:

http://sassyscrapper.com.au/catalog.php?item=2663

Of course all materials are available right here in the Sassy store, so why not come and have a browse and maybe treat yourself to a thing or two :)

Hope you all have a lovely week.

Hugs

Hetty 
xx




1 comment:

09 10